Hottie of the Day: Meet Terrance Evers, Model and Music Lover
Hey, guys! Meet Terrance Evers, one of Adam4Adam’s new faces. This hottie’s got a memorable name, a towering height (he stands at 6’0″), and gorgeous looks that draws you in. Is it his smile that makes us fall under his spell? His eyes, maybe? We say it’s both and more.
This Philadelphia native has been modeling for a couple of years now and his portrait has also been featured in a book called ‘LÉWÀ‘ (Lewa means beautiful in Yoruba) by Los Angeles-based photographer Luke Austin. That is actually how we discovered Terrance and got in touch with him for A4A photoshoot. Apart from modeling, Terrance owns a B&B Hotel and he loves making old furniture new. Clearly, he is an eclectic person by nature.
Glam job aside, Terrance is actually a simple, fun-loving, and quiet person. He describes himself as the passionate and spontaneous type; he’s a movie buff not to mention he’s such a music lover, too! He listens to Madonna, Rihanna, and Beyoncé to name a few.
Today, we sat down with Terrance to talk about his dreams in life, his thoughts on nudity, and his message to the LGBTQ community.
- Tell us about yourself and your biggest dream in life?
- I’m 32, love music, collecting vinyl records and comics. Biggest dream right now would be see more of the world.
2. What do you love to do outside of work?
- Staying fit and cooking
- What do you look for in a person/lover/date?
- Someone who’s comfortable in their own skin.
- Are you dating someone right now? Please describe your love life using a song or movie title.
- Yes I’m dating. No Doubt “A Simple Kind of Life”
- What dating advice would you give to Adam4Adam users?
- Be confident.
- How do you feel about nudity?
- Nudity is fine as long as it’s tastefully done.
- Any quirky or fun fact about yourself?
- Fun fact. I put ketchup on my pizza lol (deal with it).
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Funko Pops
9. What’s on your bucket list?
- Run, swim, or bike a marathon.
- Save more and meet a Living Legend
- What was it like to come out to your parents?
- It was really to the point. Hey I’m gay. That’s it.
11. What message would you give to the younger LGBTQ generation that comes after you?
- Never forget those who came before us and fought so we can be free as we are today.
12. Was it your first time doing a photoshoot for a company?
- Yup. Adam4Adam popped my cherry.
13. Why do you think Adam4Adam chose you for its campaign?
- I hope it was because of my good looks and charming attitude
14. What projects are you working on right now?
- Right now, I’m planning my birthday in Nov. Help!!! Also working on some 2019 projects. 🙂
15. Are you active on social media?
- Yes, I’m active on social media especially on Instagram @Terrance.Evers
16. Is there anything you would like to change in the LGBTQ community or would you like to say anything to the LGBTQ community?
- I just hope we all start to accept each other. There’s already so much hate and negativity towards us. We must protect and support each other.
Very well said, Terrance, we couldn’t agree more!
Unfortunately, Terrance is already taken but hey, who said we can’t look? Come follow him on Instagram and don’t forget to drop by at @Adam4Adamofficial as well. Please also download our new app from Google Play for Android and from iTunes Store for iOS.