Meet Matthew Camp, the New Face of Adam4Adam
As you all know, we’ve recently introduced our new Adam4Adam Radar app—a completely redesigned and rebranded version—in order to provide you, our dear A4A users, a better and more engaging online dating experience. And not only did we redesign our app, we changed our look as well.
In keeping with the new Adam4Adam image, we collaborated with actor and model Matthew Camp so you will see him everywhere from the new A4A website to the latest app skin.
But who is Matthew Camp?
Well, Matthew is a really creative person: he acts, dances, he designs and creates perfumes and clothes. Most importantly, he is an entrepreneur. Okay, so maybe being a die-hard fan of his you already knew all these things. But did you know he’s got a great sense of humor? Yep, he does. Matthew is funny, sensitive, and an all-around good guy who can catch people completely off-guard and make people laugh out loud with his comebacks.
We may know him as this hottie constantly setting Instagram ablaze with his sexy selfies leaving his followers lusting after him but in truth, there are sides of him hidden from view. Ones that we don’t get to see in his perfect finish pictures.
Indeed, Matthew Camp is more than just a shirtless hunk and to explore this hidden side of him, we asked him about certain things in his life. So we bid you all adieu so you can read his thoughts on dating, who his dream guy is, what he likes the most in a man, what’s new with him to name a few.
1. You’ve been a go-go dancer; you’re an actor, a model, and a fashion and perfume designer. If you were not all these, what do you think you’d have become?
• I spend most of my free time around plants and animals so I would probably just disappear into the woods and live out my Thoreau dreams. It feels like a good use of time to be close to nature and be abstracted from reality for a while—while still posing half-nude occasionally.
2. What inspired you to become a fashion and perfume designer?
• It really started from years of working in clubs. I had to stand out and smell/look different to get attention. I enjoyed the idea of subtly manipulating people’s emotions and desires through my creations as a designer. It’s almost a form of control that you exert upon them in a space like a nightclub or bar—you lure them in with your creation.
3. What advice would you give to aspiring gay entrepreneurs?
• Define and focus on your market. You must build a good relationship with the people who support you from the very beginning. Also, always promote positivity.
4. Who would be your dream guy?
• Haha. That’s a loaded question. Just guy, singular? I don’t like to limit myself.
5. What do you like the most in a man and why?
• Intelligence and kindness. I like attributes like that because they really can’t be taught—you have to possess the desire to be intelligent and the ability to be kind. When it’s truly who you are it’s the sexiest thing.
6. How does it feel to be a gay sex symbol?
• Thanks for defining me as a sex symbol—it’s never a bad thing to read about yourself. I tend to think of myself first as a creative entity before sex symbol. There’s so much music, art, design that floods my brain everyday so that’s what consumes me the most…but the sex symbol stuff does kinda kick in after a few glasses of whiskey.
7. How does being a gay icon affect your dating life? Is it harder to find a lover because of that and while we are at it, are you dating someone right now?
• I think this digital revolution of dating/networking apps (including A4A) has changed the way I date/meet guys more than my Instagram account. I think of it as a wholly positive change—because of access to this technology I’m meeting so many sexy guys many of whom are fans of mine (I have the SEXIEST fans, by the way). It’s definitely not difficult for any of us to meet guys, am I right? Haha. We all have a folder on our phones with the “networking” apps.
• As for dating, I feel like I’m in a polyamorous relationship with my team! Haha. Most, if not all of my texts and calls, are from within my wonderful creative/management team. But there’s always room for more…
8. What dating advice would you give to Adam4Adam users?
• Approach every interaction with kindness. Even if you are looking for ‘right now’ doesn’t mean you can’t lead with a smile. You can be sexy AND nice—try it out.
9. What projects are you working on right now apart from what we already know? Something crispy?
• I’ve got some fun things coming but as with the best ideas they must remain secret!! I had a blast working on Hurricane Bianca 2 and there are a few more films in the works. I’ve also had so much fun participating in my onlyfans account (onlyfans.com/matthewcamp). I never was one that enjoyed revealing too much of myself or my body without having control over the content so with this platform I was able to give my fans what they REALLY wanted. Creatively—I enjoy making fun T-shirts and fragrances that are available on my website (matthewcampdesigns.com).
• I’ve also been making music for years—I’ve been toying with the idea of releasing it all at once on a streaming platform but we will see.
10. What is the one thing you like the most about Instagram and the one thing you hate the most about Instagram?
• The algorithm change really frustrates me. Instagram has become less of a place for community and more commerce. I totally get it, we all want to make money but it feels like it lost a lot in the process. But beyond that, I love Instagram for allowing me to connect with incredible artists and makers. My feed is filled with all kinds of ridiculous stuff from drag queens to painters to the obvious hot guys that I share the platform with…my whole life has been about creating a community so I try to make one the best way I can with this platform.
And there you go, guys, Matthew Camp for Adam4Adam. And take note, Matthew is single, busy but single and hey, he’s hinted that there’s always room for more!
Thirsting for more? You may check him out on Instagram and don’t forget to swing by at @Adam4Adamofficial while you are at it. You can also find him on our new Adam4Adam Radar app so don’t forget to download it from Google Play for Android and on iTunes Store for iOS.