Meet Henry Bae, Fierce, Fearless, and Fabulous
Today, we’d like to introduce to you Henry Bae, one of the new faces of Adam4Adam.
Being a creative and stylish person that he is, it’s not surprising to find out at all that his photoshoot with Adam4Adam is not his first. When we asked him about it, Henry admitted that he had done random modelling in the past although he—and his friends as well—doesn’t call himself a model but rather a “nodel.” A nodel by the way, is defined by Macmillan Dictionary as a “non-model or an ordinary person who is not a professional model who appears in a fashion show.”
Henry is a self-confessed workaholic and he’s an introvert, too, though looking at the way he sizzles in front of the camera, you wouldn’t think that he is (introverted). Most of all, Henry’s got a rebellious nature that is evident by the way he styles himself and by the way he wears high-heeled shoes. Men wearing high heels, it’s definitely considered unconventional in this day and age but we here at Adam4Adam say it’s beautiful, provocative, and sexy. For Henry however, it’s more than these things, for him it’s about finding empowerment in heels, expressing his femininity, and challenging gender norms.
Below is our interview with Henry Bae.
- Tell us about yourself and your biggest dream in life?
- My biggest objective in life is to destroy the gender binary and empower queer kids to embrace themselves.
- What do you love to do outside of work?
- I’ve recently realized my need to reignite my sense of wanderlust. I have a passion for exploring new environments and settings. It’s exciting!
- What are you looking for in a person/lover/date?
- Someone who makes me feel comfortable enough to be honest and reveal my authentic self. I’m tired of (and too good at) putting up a front.
- Are you dating someone right now? Pease describe your love life using a song or movie title.
- I am absolutely not dating anyone right now. My love life in a song would be “Dear No One.”
- What dating advice would you give to Adam4Adam users?
- Be your authentic self and enjoy your sex life!
- How do you feel about nudity?
- Nudity is super intimate to me. I’m comfortable being nude around my close platonic friends.
- Any quirky or fun fact about yourself?
- I’m obsessed with Pokémon.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Sleeping in!!
- What’s on your bucket list?
- Emigrate to Hawaii.
- What was it like to come out to your parents?
- My parents are not accepting, and barely tolerant. I’m at peace with this because I don’t believe that I’m entitled to their unconditional support.
- What message would you give to the younger LGBTQ generation that comes after you?
- Find your sisters!
- Why do you think Adam4Adam chose you for its campaign?
- Because I’m boney, yellow, and beautiful?
- Are you active on social media?
- Very very much so. Probably too much, but I love sharing stories! Follow me on Instagram at @henrybae.
- Is there anything you would like to change in the LGBTQ community or would you like to say anything to the LGBTQ community?
- I think it’s important we establish spaces that foster intimacy and interpersonal care as much as we prioritize celebrating joy and dancing.
There you have it, guys! The fierce, fearless, and fabulous Henry Bae for Adam4Adam and yes, he is single. Go check him out on Instagram and don’t forget to check @Adam4Adamofficial as well. You can also find Henry on our new Adam4Adam Radar app so don’t forget to download it from Google Play for Android and from iTunes Store for iOS.