Hottie of the Day: Meet Stevie, Red Hot and Hunky
Meet Stevie Lo, one of the new faces of Adam4Adam. He describes himself as silly, outgoing, and independent and we say he’s fiery. Stevie is a dog lover, a family-oriented kind of guy, not to mention creative, someone who expresses himself through photography, art, and writing. He confesses his photoshoot with Adam4Adam is his first time for a company as he actually runs a building facilities establishment in NYC for a living.
When you see Stevie, the first word that will come to mind is ginger. Gorgeous. Alabaster skin. Sexy. He is all that, but when I look into his eyes, I also see kindness and a man who has already seen a lot in life and perhaps he has. After all, he is this type of guy who’d go out there to see and experience the world for himself: watch the sunrise or sunset, hit the beach (or the desert, or garden, or the park, or the air—go skydiving… basically wherever his feet and heart may take him), and travel the world (he has visited Japan, Australia, and Vietnam to name a few). And yet, he also takes the time to be with family and friends; and yes, he parties and goes to gay clubs with his mom.
We had the pleasure of sitting down with Stevie for an interview. We asked him what it was like coming out to his parents, what his message is to the younger LGBTQ generation and to the LGBTQ community in general, and his dating advice to Adam4Adam blog readers among many others.
- Tell us about yourself and your biggest dream in life?
- Biggest dream in life, that’s a toughie! I really just want to enjoy my time here and make a positive influence on those around me along the way.
- What do you do for a living?
- Currently I run a building facilities company that does work on high rises in NYC. I am a fancy janitor essentially lol.
- What are you looking for in a person/lover/date?
- Someone I have great chemistry with, who is a good guy and appreciates me for the person that I am.
- Are you dating someone right now? Please describe your love life using a song or movie title.
- I am dating someone right now 🙂
- What dating advice would you give to Adam4Adam users?
- Be yourself – you don’t want to edit yourself down into what you think people will want to see.
- How do you feel about nudity?
- I love it! Let’s all get naked
- Any quirky or fun fact about yourself?
- I only have one ball
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- fruit snacks and messing around in public
- What’s on your bucket list?
- I don’t have a bucket list. Life happens around us all the time. Take opportunities that freak you out. Plan exciting trips. Jump out of planes!! Do it all.
- What was it like to come out to your parents?
- It was interesting. My mother asked me if I was gay when I was 14, and after some time (and some crazy Catholic healing services) it was accepted. My family is crazy supportive of my life and only wants the best for me. I even take my mom to the gay club every so often.
- What message would you give to the younger LGBTQ generation that comes after you?
- Be smart about your decisions. Own your sexuality but realize that you are so much more than that. Diversify your life both in and out of the community, because having perspective will put you ahead and allow you to relate to others.
- Was it your first time doing a photoshoot for a company?
- It was!!!
- Why do you think Adam4Adam chose you for its campaign?
- Ginger beard maybe
- What projects are you working on right now?
- I have been doing more fun / campy stuff. Trying to balance the overtly sexual with more of my personality. Plus I just bought a camera, so taking a bit more control behind the scenes.
- Are you active on social media?
- Is there anything you would like to change in the LGBTQ community or would you like to say anything to the LGBTQ community?
- I love being a gay man. I know our community isn’t perfect, no one is. I wish for us as a whole to accept one another without hesitation, as well as for all of us to feel free to fully express ourselves as we see fit. I have always struggled with the balance of being the masculine man that guys want me to be – and being the feminine version of myself that I want to be. I see us move more towards that goal and my hope is that we will end up there together one day soon. I also wish that racism in our community would be better addressed and handled. We have a world of bigots out there who would rather see us fail, so we should stand together, instead of being at odds ends. We are all people at the end of the day – and people just want to be treated like people.
Unfortunately, Stevie is already taken but luckily, we can still look so come follow him on Instagram and don’t forget to check @Adam4Adamofficial while you are at it. Please also download our new app from Google Play for Android or from iTunes Store for iOS.