Fantasy: What’s Your Fetish?
(Photo Credits: MEN – Save 50% Today)
What’s your sexual fetish, guys? Or maybe we should’ve asked you first if you have one.
We are asking because a recently conducted sex survey revealed interesting results. The study had a total of 8,776 respondents who are a combination of gay, straight, bisexual, transgender men and women to name a few.
According to the survey:
- 36.3 percent of the respondents prefer vanilla sex and this group, they say, can only take “a playful tush pat (and there’s only a 24 percent chance they enjoy that).”
- 24.9 percent of the respondents are over 50 percent more likely to get interested in “spanking, bondage (being tied up or doing the tying), domination/submission, and blindfolds.”
- 20.2 percent of the respondents were found to enjoy “voyeurism, exhibitionism, and group sex.” They are also ones who are most likely into double penetration as compared to the previous group.
- 18.5 percent of the respondents were found to be into, well, everything which means “BDSM, voyeurism, Dom/sub, double penetration, and blindfolds” But at the same time, they have a “more than 50 percent chance of being into pain and rape/intruder role-play, and a nearly 50 percent chance of being into asphyxiation and fisting.”
That being said, the most popular kinks according to this study include:
- spanking at 60 percent
- dom/sub at 55 percent
- blindfolds (around 48 percent)
- group sex (around 47 percent)
- voyeurism (around 45 percent)
- double penetration (almost 45 percent)
- over 40 percent of the respondents are also into exhibitionism and BDSM correspondingly
- around 29 percent confessed to being into rape/intruder role-play
- 28 percent and 25 percent are into pain and uniform/sports apparel respectively
- 12 percent and 16 percent are into feet/toes and fisting respectively.
Anyway, what about you, guys? Do you have a sexual fetish and kinky stories to share? Sound off in the comments section below.